First of all, when you’re really cursed, that kind of question doesn’t arise because it’s obvious. In such cases, there are usually negative long-lasting unchangeable life events, out of any logical explanations, which cannot be avoided by any means. It’s like miracles came into your life, but unpleasant ones, when all spheres of your life are destroyed with cruelty. At the same time, a cursed person usually has a strong illusory perception of reality. And of course, he/she will be faced with health and money problems.
Don’t confuse a curse with laziness, personal failure and stupidity. It’s easy to chalk it up to bad luck or damnation, but let’s not forget that any curse can be broken, and the only way to do it is cleansing your mind. It’s hard, but effective.
The main thing when you are under a serious magic attack (a spell, curse, or smth else) is lacking of self-control and a sense of true-self. When you are cursed you are doing things that are not common to you: new strange thoughts and desires, new unbreakable beliefs, obsessive behavior, unstoppable 24/7 internal dialogue, controversial desires.
Damnations and curses are aimed to change your personality and they will do it in many ways, obvious and hidden, by corruption and tearing you apart, by love and hate.
The way of being under the great forcing..
One day, you may be surrounded only by them, so no one will be near you to tell you something different and you will become them. Look who are near you, they may be all about the same. You would probably feel good and bad with them at the same time, and this is another sign for you. However, if you are under a strong curse, even if someone will try to open your eyes, you will not believe them and forget it soon.
Memory blocks and broken personality are one of the main signs of being under a spell/curse. You may forget many years of your life and firstly events, that can help you to recover from a curse will be forgotten. During your healing process, you will start to remember many things.
Damnations and curses make you to forget yourself.
A few examples:
- Your belief that money is something dirty and unspiritual may lead you to poverty;
- Your need for pain and self-suffering will bring you specific events every day;
- Deep hate inside you will attract others whom you would hate, so you may lose all money, family or "freedom";
- A strong idea of fairyness can make you always jobless.
- At the moment of attack your mood may suddenly change;
- memory blocks, you may forget many years of you life
- broken personality, like someone inside you
- Strange deep depression;
- Sleep paralysis, anxiety dreams.
- No energy for anything, always tired;
- Unexpected or unusual health problems;
- Huge unexpected financial problems;
- Repeated disruption of deals right before its conclusion;
- Unexplained deep fear, anxiety, nightmares (including those where bad things are done to you)
- Sudden contacts with unfriendly supernatural forces (spiritual attack);
- Strange or "forgotten" things at your home/office/car/ etc ( we recommend to burn it or at least throw out without touching it with bare hands);
- You had received a present before things changed to the worse;
- Voices in your head;
- A sense of stifling (like you are wearing a collar) or drowning, a feel of a stake in your heart / stomack, pressure in your head;
- Everything is a blur.
Your enemy’s business may improve after the enchantment, but not necessarily, depending on what kind of magical influence was made. Usually, your enemy getting better when you are getting worse in energy vampirism of some sort of magic when something is stealing from your regularly.
Some simple ways to check yourself:
Way #1: Focus on your question, melt wax in a tablespoon (you can use wax from a candle, just take a wick out), pour the melted wax in a bowl with cold water, wait for a few minutes, then take a wax figure out from the water and look at it. You can see your enemy's face, if your question was about it. As for being under a curse/ spell, if the wax figure has a lot of "knots", bubbles, faces, spears, chains and other things, that means that you are under a spell /magic attack. You are fine if your wax figure is smooth (or almost smooth). Small wax knots and "bubbles" are not serious, everyone has something "negative" nowadays. Basic wax meanings.
Way #2: Focus on your question, keep a wax candle in your hands for a few minutes, write your name or your wish, after that burn the candle. "Crying" candle with bubbles, knots or with different figures is not a good sign for you.
Way #3: Focus on yourself and your intent to purify yourself from negativity, light a candle and move it from your head to your feet, up and down, for a few minutes, after that left a candle burning as usual and look on wax signs.
Don't use tea candles, only wax chime or taper candles.